Halloween Music Halloween Music

Wooo

Dont understand why everyone here dont like this game i love it!! I would like it if there was some more to it though like a timer to see how long you last or points for how long you last and deductions when you die and stuff but other than that i had fun. Oh and also That damn laser lol i hardly ever didnt get get by it but great game:)

Prid-Outing responds:

Thanks alot, and I'll try to improve my next Rhythm-Based Flash Game, which won't be until a while. After this game, I've got alot to think about for my next game + my next Rhythm Game!

And it is true. There is ALWAYS SOMEONE who appriciate someones work, always at least one person. And you're the one here :D

Prid

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Wooo

Everything great but one thing how in the hell do i flip the gun????

Defend Level 60 V2 Defend Level 60 V2

... . .

All i can say is wow. . . .THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZINGLY horrible game i have ever played

Create your own TD 2 Create your own TD 2

well........

Just like everyone else said "I love it"

Colour My World Colour My World

ehhhhh

The gameplay i did not like.....but the drawing of it and idea is great. My sound is not on cause im on the phone but 8 for design.

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

....

It deserves a ten because i learnt a lot from this game..

Be aware of flying birds when operating a rocket powered shoe.

Madness 3D Combat Madness 3D Combat

W.O.T.

That was utterly pointless 43 seconds of my life wasted when i coluld be sleeping or playing a actual fun madness game. Well what i really want is a madness defense

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

That is the best game on NG ever lol there needs to be more like it make a sequel please

Tattoo Artist Tattoo Artist

wow

I played it and beat it. I dont know why. Ths game sucks hairy monkey testi's. Just wanted to tell you:) especially the point you can beat all the levels just by makeing random dots in the center.

Storm the House 3 Storm the House 3

YEAH!!!!!!

I love the storm the house games!!! I didnt know they came out with a new one thanks man:) 10/10